How a Mobile Website Can Boost Your ROI
In this day and age it is absolutely vital that your local business has a mobile website. Understandable, many business owners question the return on investment (ROI). Is it worth it? Will a mobile website actually help boost ROI? Not only is a mobile website important to your brand name and customer satisfaction, but it can absolutely boost your ROI:
- Click To Call. Mobile websites make it easy for visitors to get in touch. Users are already on a mobile phone in many cases, and one simple tap can connect them to your company.
- 24/7 Access. A mobile website allows customers to shop any time of the day or night. They can also shop from anywhere they want to. With so many busy people on the go, this feature is important to your customers. The ability to cater to their research and shopping needs 24/7 gives you the opportunity to reach more customers.
- Adaptability. Mobile websites can adapt to nearly any kind of mobile device, which means you can reach customers you previously couldn’t, regardless of what kind of mobile phone or tablet device they are using.
- Fast Load Times. Mobile websites are designed to load fast and lean. Traditional websites are slower and often bulkier, and this can drive away users on a mobile platform. With better load times, people are twice as likely to stick around on your website.
- Smartphone Habits. Smartphones and mobile devices aren’t a fad. They represent a fundamental shift in how people shop and use the Internet, and they are here to stay. Not only are mobile devices becoming more prevalent, but the line between mobile computing and desktop computing is getting more blurred every day. Tapping into the technologies that help you adapt to these devices now means you stay at the head of the game.
- Location Targeting. Mobile devices can provide a trove of information on users location and interests. Tapping into this world of on-the-go computing means you can intercept potential customers exactly when they want to purchase, and take full advantage of your locality to gain their interest.
The advantages of implementing a mobile website for your business are clear. If done correctly, it can also have a tremendous ROI.
Learn more about Mobile websites with the Mobile Websites 131 Whitepaper.